Monday, February 5, 2018

CINEMATOGRAPHER WANTED FOR FEATURE FILM




I am producing a short feature film (14 scenes)in a modern white apartment in the city and would love to collaborate with a cinematographer .It's a relationship drama between 3 adults. Not a huge space so just myself directing with cinematographer.I have a small pro camera/radio mic/few lamps or we can use cinematographers equipment (good if they do sound ).Want to keep things simple but do a good job with the technical stuff (not my strong point). Many strong visuals/ideas in the space and not just actors talking.......(see Christopher Doyle clip attached).
Want to shoot over 5 or 6 sessions , being on a very low budget I am offering all participants $50 per shoot...........plus of course profit participation.
I've always believed in the possibility of great work without all the bells and whistles people think is needed to make a film.
I don't try to cram too much into a shoot so on the set it is playful, collaborative, fun and creative.
 
Any questions or interest please say hi at kimmilesfilms@hotmail.com
Happy to send out script.
Thanks


still frame from SICK TO THE VITALS

1 comment:

  1. Hi I would be interested to have a look at the script I am a D.O.P Cinematographer with 20+ yrs exp and fully equipped. Jerry Creaney

    ReplyDelete