Sunday, September 3, 2017

ACTORS/PERFORMERS NEEDED FOR FILM PROJECT

Still Frame from 'A Hesitant Move'


I am looking for  people for a project probably serialized on online platforms.Experimental(all art should be)....abstract/surreal/poetic/punk/dangerous.Filmed in white apartment and day/night around West Melbourne.No money/equipment/crew..........just a camera/wireless microphone/lamps if needed for lighting.I will develop the work from the people I cast(locations and actors give me the direction).Interested in any gender/sexuality/age/shape......helps if you are strange. The work is about humans with some sort of  narrative(abstract?)I don't like people learning lines and pretending to have feelings etc........I want performers to be free/relaxed to play without rules.(I never see crazy/free/unobligated performance in films made here).I have vision/impulses to do things with film that aren't being done.I would appreciate any contact/details /dialogue initiated via email .....kimmilesfilms@hotmail.com   I will arrange meetings to chat and go from there........thankyou  
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment